Applications are called from the repeat candidates for the above examination. Follow the following instructions and guidelines:
- Bring student record book when you come for applying.
- Repeat candidates has to pay Rs. 100/= per subject.
- After the stipulated period of the course, studentship has to be renewed with the payment Rs. 500/= per semester.
- Part time students are requested to come on weekdays for applying because they have to get signature from HOD, Registrar and Accountant. (Before coming to the office make sure their presence over the phone (0262223232).)
- If the candidate have got deferment (DFR) in previous semesters because of medical reasons, clearly mention in the application form and get a special signature from the registrar.
- Clearly mention your attempt (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th) in your application form.
- Duly filled application forms (with the signatures of HOD, Registrar and Accountant) should be put into the proper box arranged course wise in front of the registrar’s office.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Application Closing Date: 17/02/2020
- Late applications will be accepted until 23/02/2020 with Rs. 100.00 penalty. (Hence Rs. 200.00 per subject)
Note: Special Repeat candidates also can apply for the 2nd semester or Year End Examination if they didn’t apply earlier.